Facebook login is not available anymore due to Facebook policy. If you need access to your old account send a mail with username and your actual mail.

IMPORTANT: Routing and Elevation API are limited to 7000 calls per day. In case they are expired, they won't work until limit is re-charged. You can try in this case to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Roadbooks: LINK

Comment with us the races in the discussion thread or in the Telegram Chat

2021 Season Contests
Contest #5: Battle of the North - VOTING
Contest #6: Tour de France

Downloading maps

Forum for bugs reporting
JoostvW17
Spettatore

Downloading maps

Post by JoostvW17 »

Hi, I justed started using Flamme Rouge, for creating Tour de France maps of stages I'm going to bike next summer. I would like to download my created maps, but once I click on the download button in the map section (when viewing my stage), the page reloads as a new webpage with no appropriate map on it. The top half is grey and the bottom half only shows some half markers, on a different base map than I chose. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong, or this is a bug in the tool?
gus13
Spettatore

Re: Downloading maps

Post by gus13 »

I have the same problem, I asked the question to the administrator, I tend his answer
JoostvW17
Spettatore

Post by JoostvW17 »

gus13 wrote: 13/05/2021, 10:42 I have the same problem, I asked the question to the administrator, I tend his answer
Hi Gus, did you receive an answer of the administrator?
gus13
Spettatore

Post by gus13 »

hello, here is the answer given to me.
" Hello, sorry don't understand. What route? What means download? Gpx? "

And it still doesn't work.