OSM Elevation service should be up again

Editor is still experiencing some problems due to Google Services and OSM Elevation down at same time. Honestly at the moment we don't know if we are able to fix it in a short time.

You can still, for the moment, use the editor importing a GPX on it to get profiles.

Shoutbox is off as we are tired of people abusing it. Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer.

Please notice that the official language of forum is English. Not French. Not Italian. English.

[Bug] Imossible track routes on automobilistic circuits

Forum for bugs reporting
tomrus38323
Spettatore

[Bug] Imossible track routes on automobilistic circuits

Post by tomrus38323 » 30/07/2018, 21:17

I tried to remake the final ITT of Giro 2017 but it was impossible make the start of the race from the circuit of Monza, I tried in other circuits like Montmelo, Imola and Le Mans but the tracker put the start out of the circuit |schum

emmea90
Giornalista
Giornalista

Re: [Bug] Imossible track routes on automobilistic circuits

Post by emmea90 » 30/07/2018, 21:20

tomrus38323 wrote:
30/07/2018, 21:17
I tried to remake the final ITT of Giro 2017 but it was impossible make the start of the race from the circuit of Monza, I tried in other circuits like Montmelo, Imola and Le Mans but the tracker put the start out of the circuit |schum
This was also present in Google services. Not a real bug
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic

MountainMaster
Spettatore

Re: [Bug] Imossible track routes on automobilistic circuits

Post by MountainMaster » 30/07/2018, 23:41

The best way to draw in circuits is change the draw mode to "Free" in the circuit, and after the end of the circuit change to "Drive" again.
Will be hard especially in the corners but it's possible.