Open Street Map Editor is Open

Maps of climbs, cobbles and white roads will be opened in a second time.

We are aware that there could be a problem in tracking in North America and some other small countries and we will fix them in a second time.

We are aware that labels of sprints disappears at click, for the moment it's a design choice.

In case of other bugs, please report them in this topic.
Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer. Everything related about the situation will be published on that topic and that topic only.

Contests currently open
- Vuelta a Espana 2018 (Cat. 1, deadline on 25/8)
- Binckbank Tour (Cat. 2, deadline on 25/8)

[Bug] Sprints

Forum for bugs reporting
VincentVega
Spettatore

[Bug] Sprints

Post by VincentVega » 29/07/2018, 22:59

I try to add some sprints into a circuit race. When I add a sprint and select multiple sprint to add in the same point, all sprint are added into the same kilometer point instead of multiple points.
Example, I want to add a sprint on lap 2 and 5, the two sprints are on lap 5.
Moreover, when I delete the two sprints on the map, one stay in the sprint description section even if there is no more sprint on the race and the stage can't be saved.
Last, when I am in edit intermediate option, I can move the start and finish point.
Sorry for my accurate english.
Last edited by VincentVega on 30/07/2018, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

emmea90
Giornalista
Giornalista

Re: [Improvement] Sprints

Post by emmea90 » 29/07/2018, 23:52

VincentVega wrote:
29/07/2018, 22:59
I try to add some sprints into a circuit race. When I add a sprint and select multiple sprint to add in the same point, all sprint are added into the same kilometer point instead of multiple points.
Example, I want to add a sprint on lap 2 and 5, the two sprints are on lap 5.
Moreover, when I delete the two sprints on the map, one stay in the sprint description section even if there is no more sprint on the race and the stage can't be saved.
Last, when I am in edit intermediate option, I can move the start and finish point.
Sorry for my accurate english.
Using the popup window you mean? This is a bug in that case
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic

VincentVega
Spettatore

Post by VincentVega » 30/07/2018, 0:24

Yes that's it, but I didn't know if you're considering this as a bug because if you select only one point in the popup, it's well placed on the race. It doesn't work only when you select several points

emmea90
Giornalista
Giornalista

Post by emmea90 » 30/07/2018, 8:56

VincentVega wrote:
30/07/2018, 0:24
Yes that's it, but I didn't know if you're considering this as a bug because if you select only one point in the popup, it's well placed on the race. It doesn't work only when you select several points
Ok it's definitely a bug because it must place sprints in the right positions. Thanks.

emmea90
Giornalista
Giornalista

Re: [Bug] Sprints

Post by emmea90 » 30/07/2018, 20:38

Fixed