OSM Elevation service should be up again

Editor is still experiencing some problems due to Google Services and OSM Elevation down at same time. Honestly at the moment we don't know if we are able to fix it in a short time.

You can still, for the moment, use the editor importing a GPX on it to get profiles.

Shoutbox is off as we are tired of people abusing it. Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer.

Please notice that the official language of forum is English. Not French. Not Italian. English.

[Bug] - Tracks corrupted by the zoom

Forum for bugs reporting
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

[Bug] - Tracks corrupted by the zoom

Post by Camenzind » 06/08/2018, 12:27

Hi to all
it happens with this stage
maps/maps/edit/235676

When I zoom the stage on the map, the waypoint are totally corrupted and it's impossible to modify anything...
This is the 3rd time that I try in this area, maybe something in Tuscany is wrong? tafazzi

emmea90
Giornalista
Giornalista

Re: [Bug] - Tracks corrupted by the zoom

Post by emmea90 » 06/08/2018, 18:53

Camenzind wrote:
06/08/2018, 12:27
Hi to all
it happens with this stage
maps/maps/edit/235676

When I zoom the stage on the map, the waypoint are totally corrupted and it's impossible to modify anything...
This is the 3rd time that I try in this area, maybe something in Tuscany is wrong? tafazzi
Hai dei problemi con i punti di partenza degli sprint. Sono riuscito a recuperarla, ma dovresti ripiazzare le strade bianche.
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic

Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Re: [Bug] - Tracks corrupted by the zoom

Post by Camenzind » 06/08/2018, 22:22

IN realtà gli sprint mi danno sempre problemi...a volte scompaiono dalla traccia, altre volte, cliccando su un punto (Es. km 100) me lo aggiunge sullo stesso km del precedente già inserito (Es. km 58)

Capita sempre con tutte le tracce