Contests are back: Link

Editor has still troubles with free API, if you don't want to use OSM Elevation API you can try to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Roadbooks: LINK

Comment with us the races in the discussion thread or in the Telegram Chat

2020 Season Contests
Contest #4 - VOTING: Link

Vuelta a Espana 2018 - Voting

emmea90
Vicedirettore Sportivo di terza divisione

Vuelta a Espana 2018 - Voting

Post by emmea90 »

Contest #7 - Vuelta a Espana 2018 (Category 1) - Voting

In this topic you can vote for the Winter Stage Races, according to the following rules.

PLEASE READ ALL THE POST BEFORE VOTING

How to vote

1 - You have to judge the track according to the requirements. This time I'll link the topic because it's too long to quote. Check the post
2 - You have to write in a post your best FIVE routes, from worse to best, providing a brief motivation for each choice
FIFTH PLACE
(Motivation)

FOURTH PLACE
(Motivation)

THIRD PLACE
(Motivation)

SECOND PLACE
(Motivation)

FIRST PLACE
(Motivation)
How does it work?
- First choice got 6 points, second 4, third 3, fourth 2 and fifth 1 point.
- Presentation bonus grant you 3 points (we will add later with penalties who took the bonus)
- Ranking will be made according to points obtained
- In case of equality I will decide the winner
- YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF
- You can also comment other people's reviews regarding your or other one's routes
- YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR VOTE ONCE SUBMITTED

Who can vote?
- Every user that submitted a contest (full points vote)
- Every user in the La Flamme Rouge Staff (Emmea90, Pigna, Sagan99, Matthorse, Nasdon33, Linkinito, Bose12)
- Every user that has registered BEFORE 13 march 2018 and has at least 10 tracks in the editor. In this case, his votes counts half of the points scale

Penalties
- Every user that submitted a contest and doesn't submit a valid vote (with 5 choices and motivations) will get a 10 points penalty for all his routes.
- It's FORBBIDDEN to ask for votes. Who will be caught public or privately asking for a vote to some users will get a 50 points penalty in first instance, then the exclusion from all the contests of the year
- Vote penalties for unpracticable routes will be assigned by staff during this phase

Deadline for vote phase is 16 september 2018, h 23.59

Tracks:
xiky-v1: maps/tours/view/9247 +3 bonus
jadmeal-v1: maps/tours/view/9344
pereiroseleccion-v1: maps/tours/view/8039
alfa-v1: maps/tours/view/9225 +3 bonus
jadmeal-v1: maps/tours/view/9460
dydydydou-v1: maps/tours/view/6216 +3 bonus
xiky-v2: maps/tours/view/9558 +3 bonus
dydydydou-v2: maps/tours/view/9587 +3 bonus
jibvalverde-v1: maps/tours/view/9212
rober_vlc-v1: maps/tours/view/9997
chiumiento-v1: maps/tours/view/9371 +3 bonus
miguelbouzas-v1: maps/tours/view/10023 +3 bonus

Not admittable tracks:
emilio.torre-v1: maps/tours/view/9205 (did not meet the two 200Kms Mountain stage constraint)
mauro-v1: maps/tours/view/9261 (more than 50% of a stage out of spain)
simone.galbiati-v1: maps/tours/view/9363 (missing the 50Kms of flat ITT requested)
emilio.torre-v2: maps/tours/view/8339 (missing the 50Kms of flat ITT requested)
jibvalverde-v2: maps/tours/view/9828 (goes abroad in two stages)
arnorius-v1: maps/tours/view/10238 +3 bonus (the 50Kms ITT is indeed not flat)

PLEASE ALWAYS SPECIFY THE VERSION OF THE ROUTE YOU VOTE FOR (1 or 2 WHERE AVAILABLE)
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic

miguelbouzas
Spettatore

Re: Vuelta a Espana 2018 - Voting

Post by miguelbouzas »

5th place: pereiroseleccion. Iliked the attemp to follow the route of Vuelta 2018. But I think that the route could be harder. Covatilla is an awful climb because of the wind.
4th place: rober_vlc. Hard and original mountain stages, with a 50 ITT. I miss some mountain in the final week, but Picaio stage can be funny with the tired riders. I would have given first or second position to this route, but TTT the last day is an awful and unfair idea.
3thplace: Lot of medium mountain before Pyrenees, that have diferent high mountain stages. Cerler climb is not an interesting one because of the wind. I also miss more unknown mountains like basque Pyrenees or Galicia.
2nd place: Jibivalverde. amazing route that show us that in Spain we have more mountains than famous muritos. Very hard finishes in Fonte da Cova (I don´t know why Vuelta has never passed here) and in Rassos.
1st: DYDYDYDOU v2. Hardness from the begining to the end. Not too much mountains, but I think that the route is a Tour style with long climbs and long ITT that would force climbers to attack from far like in San Lorenzo and Cobertoria stage

emmea90

Post by emmea90 »

miguelbouzas wrote:
16/09/2018, 22:57
5th place: pereiroseleccion. Iliked the attemp to follow the route of Vuelta 2018. But I think that the route could be harder. Covatilla is an awful climb because of the wind.
4th place: rober_vlc. Hard and original mountain stages, with a 50 ITT. I miss some mountain in the final week, but Picaio stage can be funny with the tired riders. I would have given first or second position to this route, but TTT the last day is an awful and unfair idea.
3thplace: Lot of medium mountain before Pyrenees, that have diferent high mountain stages. Cerler climb is not an interesting one because of the wind. I also miss more unknown mountains like basque Pyrenees or Galicia.
2nd place: Jibivalverde. amazing route that show us that in Spain we have more mountains than famous muritos. Very hard finishes in Fonte da Cova (I don´t know why Vuelta has never passed here) and in Rassos.
1st: DYDYDYDOU v2. Hardness from the begining to the end. Not too much mountains, but I think that the route is a Tour style with long climbs and long ITT that would force climbers to attack from far like in San Lorenzo and Cobertoria stage
This vote won't be considered valid as third place is missing.
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic

emmea90

Post by emmea90 »

Ranking
xiky-v1 15
chiumiento-v1 13
alfa-v1 10
jadmeal-v1 9
xiky-v2 9