Contests are back: Link

Editor has still troubles with free API, if you don't want to use OSM Elevation API you can try to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Roadbooks: LINK

Comment with us the races in the discussion thread or in the Telegram Chat

2020 Season Contests
Contest #5 - VOTING: Link

[ENG] Participating routes

Track a fantasy Tour de France and win a digital copy of Pro Cycling Manager 2017, a PC game by Cyanide
Pigna

[ENG] Participating routes

Post by Pigna »

This is the complete list of the partecipant. If someone is absent, warn me quickly, please.
You can begin watching the routes.

In these day the jury will decide the 8 finalists. The jury is composed of La Flamme Rouge staff: pigna, emmea90, nasdon33, MattiaCavallo, Sagan99, linkinito, bose12. We will attach to the results the criteria and the procedures followed by the committee. I remember you that the final will be decided by a popular vote.

I strongly invite all the partecipants to present their routes in the dedicated section or in the official Facebook group, because the more you show your Tour de France, the more likely you will be voted. Remember that it is allowed to present and comment the routes, not do a compulsive vote-hunting.

mauro: French winners of TdF
tomrenm: TdF traditions
pesallu (1): Legendary climbs
pesallu (2): Miguel Indurain
pesallu (3): French cheese
JulienKoch: French borders
Giano: Places of worship and faith
DavideRomelli1995: French most important battles
hms99: French personality
Belgian4444: French neighbors
Samsamu40: French borders
David_Fletcher: Across l'Hexagone
antoninvds: Innovation & history
taaramae_crack: Thomas Voeckler
14juillet: French winners of TdF
sven.gaens: Bordeaux-Paris from classic to Tour
pabloagb: Forgotten climbs
Chris89: The North comes to the South
nebe (1): Giro-Tour double winners
nebe (2): Giro-Tour double winners
Paganini: Prehistory
xiky: Cyclosportive events
florian49: An innovative TdF for all the riders type
Sauber96: French history, a different century for stage
Cornet88: Inedited start/arrive cities
rober_vlc: Label Gran Site du France
brick: French stage winners
alberto.avanzi: "Sans famille" by Henri Malot
LaMychele: French borders
claudio.mocci: Napoleon
xflyinghighx: French minor races
Frabmx (1): French natural beauties
Frabmx (2): World War II

Thanks to all the partecipants!

taaramae_crack
Spettatore

Re: [ENG] Participating routes

Post by taaramae_crack »

I don't know if this is the correct place to say it, but my Tour is not about best French cyclists of the last decade, but just about Thomas Voeckler (in the description I was describing him as that, maybe there comes the confusion).

Pigna

Post by Pigna »

taaramae_crack wrote:
29/07/2017, 1:30
I don't know if this is the correct place to say it, but my Tour is not about best French cyclists of the last decade, but just about Thomas Voeckler (in the description I was describing him as that, maybe there comes the confusion).
Sorry, you are in so many and it is easy to make confusion. Now it's correct :babbo:

14juillet
Spettatore

Post by 14juillet »

Hi! I would like to say my Tdf is not about Hinault, whom I've just dedicated the very first stage, but both about French winners (unfortunately the theme is exactly the same as Mauro's route [update: even if I saw we have followed different criteria to draw our Tours]), the main theme, and great Non-French passed away winners in most of mountain stages. Thank you! :happy:

I take advantage of this to introduce myself. I am Davide. :augh:

Pigna

Post by Pigna »

14juillet wrote:
30/07/2017, 10:50
Hi! I would like to say my Tdf is not about Hinault, whom I've just dedicated the very first stage, but both about French winners (unfortunately the theme is exactly the same as Mauro's route [update: even if I saw we have followed different criteria to draw our Tours]), the main theme, and great Non-French passed away winners in most of mountain stages. Thank you! :happy:

I take advantage of this to introduce myself. I am Davide. :augh:
Fixed

Pigna

Post by Pigna »

This afternoon we will unveil the contest's finalists one by one on FB and Twitter. Stay Tuned!