IMPORTANT: due to people using bots to scrape the website data, we have to restrict the access to the races only to people with an account. We hope that for now this will be temporay.

IMPORTANT: Routing and Elevation API are limited to 7000 calls per day. In case they are expired, they won't work until limit is re-charged. You can try in this case to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Comment with us the races in the Telegram Chat

New Contest Season is on: Contest 3

Follow us on Twitter: @laflammerouge16

New Feature: 3d maps - To activate it, follow this guide

Les courses d'Axel33430

Montrer vos créations en français.
Axel33430
Spettatore

Les courses d'Axel33430

Post by Axel33430 »

Bonjour à tous !
Je suis nouveau sur ce forum, mais je commence à faire de plus en plus de courses (notamment des championnats nationaux) et je vais donc vous les exposer dans ce sujet !
Je vais également poster les courses faisant partie du concours World Tour 2016.
Alors, bonne visite ;)

Pour commencer, voici mon parcours de Championnats du monde, disputé à Saint-Marin :
Aperçu général

L'avis de Brian Cookson, président de l'UCI :
"Certainement l'un des parcours les plus exigeants réalisé lors de Championnats du monde. Les coureurs devront réaliser 12 tours d'un circuit d'un peu plus de 20 km, réalisé sur les pentes de la Ville de Saint-Marin. Après une descente plutôt facile avec une route large, il arriveront d'abord sur la côte de Chiesanuova (2,5 km à 5,3 %), puis après une nouvelle descente facile, ils s'attaqueront à la montée de la cité de Saint-Marin, bâtie sur les hauteurs du Monte Titano. L'arrivée sera jugée en haut de cette montée très exigeante (5,7 km à 7,4 %). Les grimpeurs devraient avoir leur mot à dire..."
lucatb99
Spettatore

Re: Les courses d'Axel33430

Post by lucatb99 »

Intéressant isis
Pigna

Post by Pigna »

Hi Axel, the routes that you are making with the editor are interesting. For this reason you should also open a showroom in the English section (also only with images) to have a greater visibility (the French activities of the site is only 20%).

A curiosity: your stages have a lot of visits. Do you relate the links somewhere? In that case thanks :beer:

(sorry for the English)
Axel33430
Spettatore

Post by Axel33430 »

lucatb99 wrote:Intéressant isis
Merci ! :)
Pigna wrote:Hi Axel, the routes that you are making with the editor are interesting. For this reason you should also open a showroom in the English section (also only with images) to have a greater visibility (the French activities of the site is only 20%).
Hi, thank you :)
Thanks for the recommendation, I know there are not a lot of French people on this site so I will open a showroom in English.
Pigna wrote:A curiosity: your stages have a lot of visits. Do you relate the links somewhere? In that case thanks :beer:
I know a lot of persons who are interested in my stages, so I give them the link of the stages.
Pigna wrote:(sorry for the English)
No problem, my English is even worse ;)