IMPORTANT: due to people using bots to scrape the website data, we have to restrict the access to the races only to people with an account. We hope that for now this will be temporay.

IMPORTANT: Routing and Elevation API are limited to 7000 calls per day. In case they are expired, they won't work until limit is re-charged. You can try in this case to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Comment with us the races in the Telegram Chat

New Contest Season is on: Contest 3

Follow us on Twitter: @laflammerouge16

Important communication about the editor

All about the stage editor: guides, releases and features.
emmea90
Direttore Sportivo terza divisione

Important communication about the editor

Post by emmea90 »

As you probably have read elsewhere, Google Maps decided to raise his prices with an increase of paid quota plus a decrease of free API usage.

The prices required are no longer comparable with a massive use of the editor.

The editor will fast migrate on OSM maps considering the possibility to add more maps (example bing) in future. Google maps will be used at the moment by the staff only for the race database part.

As soon as google services will be down, we will remove the usage of the Google direction Service for routing, using yournavigation as replacement. In the next day the elevation service will be replaced and then, as final part, the whole Google Maps.

As a lot of code has to be changed in this part, please report us any bug.

Thank you for your comprehension
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic
emmea90

Re: Important communication about the editor

Post by emmea90 »

Diego12Alpe wrote: 12/01/2019, 12:43 Hello, is the editor working or not yet? Because I can draw the route but it stays loading and the profile doesn't appear.
OSM Elevation service should be up again

Editor is still experiencing some problems due to Google Services and OSM Elevation down at same time. Honestly at the moment we don't know if we are able to fix it in a short time.

You can still, for the moment, use the editor importing a GPX on it to get profiles.
Use OSM Api chaning from menu or import a GPX
Diego12Alpe
Spettatore

Post by Diego12Alpe »

emmea90 wrote: 12/01/2019, 20:03
Diego12Alpe wrote: 12/01/2019, 12:43 Hello, is the editor working or not yet? Because I can draw the route but it stays loading and the profile doesn't appear.
OSM Elevation service should be up again

Editor is still experiencing some problems due to Google Services and OSM Elevation down at same time. Honestly at the moment we don't know if we are able to fix it in a short time.

You can still, for the moment, use the editor importing a GPX on it to get profiles.
Use OSM Api chaning from menu or import a GPX
Yes, I use the OSM route and elevation service but it doesn't work.
jll34000
Spettatore

Post by jll34000 »

Me too, I use OSM route and elevation service but i have always this message : "Google Direction service is not available at the moment."
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mauro
Under 23
Under 23

Post by mauro »

IMPORTANTE - IMPORTANT - WICHTIG

Per tracciare utilizzate il sito www.gpsies.com (non è necessario registrarsi). Una volta completato il tracciato dovete cliccare sulla voce “Esporta file” e scaricare il file GPX sul vostro PC.
A questo punto andate sull’editor della Flamme e caricate il file cliccando sulla voce “Importa GPX”. Il tracciato verrà creato molto velocemente e potrete effettuare modifiche al grafico (stile, GPM, sprint) mentre non sarà possibile modificare il tracciato.
Per esempio, questo tour l’ho creato con Gpsies utilizzando questo metodo

maps/tours/view/10987

To track, use www.gpsies.com (you do not need to register). Once the track has been completed, you must click on "Export file" and download the GPX file to your PC.
At this point go to the editor of the Flamme and upload the file by clicking on the "Import GPX" entry. The track will be created very quickly and you can make changes to the graph (style, GPM, sprint) while it will not be possible to modify the path.
For example, I created this tour with Gpsies using this method

maps/tours/view/10987

Pour effectuer un suivi, utilisez www.gpsies.com (vous n'avez pas besoin de vous enregistrer). Une fois la piste terminée, vous devez cliquer sur "Exporter le fichier" et télécharger le fichier GPX sur votre PC.
À ce stade, accédez à l'éditeur du logiciel Flamme et chargez le fichier en cliquant sur l'entrée "Importer GPX". La piste sera créée très rapidement et vous pourrez modifier le graphique (style, GPM, sprint) sans modifier le chemin.
Par exemple, j'ai créé cette visite avec Gpsies en utilisant cette méthode

maps/tours/view/10987

Para rastrear, use www.gpsies.com (no es necesario registrarse). Una vez que se haya completado la pista, debe hacer clic en "Exportar archivo" y descargar el archivo GPX en su PC.
En este punto, vaya al editor de Flamme y cargue el archivo haciendo clic en la entrada "Importar GPX". La pista se creará muy rápidamente y podrá realizar cambios en el gráfico (estilo, GPM, sprint) mientras no será posible modificar la ruta.
Por ejemplo, creé esta gira con Gpsies usando este método

maps/tours/view/10987

Verwenden Sie zur Verfolgung www.gpsies.com (Sie müssen sich nicht registrieren). Wenn der Titel abgeschlossen ist, müssen Sie auf "Datei exportieren" klicken und die GPX-Datei auf Ihren PC herunterladen.
Gehen Sie nun zum Editor der Flamme und laden Sie die Datei hoch, indem Sie auf den Eintrag "GPX importieren" klicken. Die Spur wird sehr schnell erstellt und Sie können Änderungen an der Grafik (Stil, GPM, Sprint) vornehmen, ohne dass der Pfad geändert werden kann.
Zum Beispiel habe ich diese Tour mit Gpsies mit dieser Methode erstellt

maps/tours/view/10987
emmea90

Post by emmea90 »

Hi all

I fixed OSM elevation APIs, now it should work.
enriqueperez
Spettatore

Post by enriqueperez »

buen post!
omarlopez
Spettatore

Post by omarlopez »

good post!
emmea90

Post by emmea90 »

Forum has been updated from 3.0.8 to 3.0.10

If there are any issue, please use this thread
benoît.guillot
Juniores
Juniores

Post by benoît.guillot »

There is a problem when submitting a new topic, a "general error" message appear. Can any dev work on this and tell us when it will be fixed ?
emmea90

Post by emmea90 »

benoît.guillot wrote: 04/04/2023, 11:06 There is a problem when submitting a new topic, a "general error" message appear. Can any dev work on this and tell us when it will be fixed ?
I tried but i don't get any error in opening a new topic. Can you be more specific (section/content/error)? Thanks
benoît.guillot
Juniores
Juniores

Post by benoît.guillot »

emmea90 wrote: 17/04/2023, 9:04
benoît.guillot wrote: 04/04/2023, 11:06 There is a problem when submitting a new topic, a "general error" message appear. Can any dev work on this and tell us when it will be fixed ?
I tried but i don't get any error in opening a new topic. Can you be more specific (section/content/error)? Thanks
Here's what I'm seeing when I try to post a new topic in the "contest" section.

emmea90

Post by emmea90 »

benoît.guillot wrote: 17/04/2023, 21:01

Can I have a screen of the post text? I think it's because your post text contains special chars
benoît.guillot
Juniores
Juniores

Post by benoît.guillot »

emmea90 wrote: 18/04/2023, 9:30
benoît.guillot wrote: 17/04/2023, 21:01

Can I have a screen of the post text? I think it's because your post text contains special chars
emmea90

Post by emmea90 »

It's the C of Pogacar and the I of Benoit. Replace them and should be good.
MauroFradegradi
Spettatore

Post by MauroFradegradi »

Ciao,
da stamattina mi sono accorto di questo problema. Sembra non funzionare più l'editor...
Möve
Spettatore

Post by Möve »

I also got difficulties, can't see the map any more
nicolasdu38
Spettatore

Post by nicolasdu38 »

Bonjour
Même problème, la carte ne s'affiche pas pour créer un tracé.
mauro
Under 23
Under 23

Post by mauro »

MauroFradegradi wrote: 11/07/2023, 14:21 Ciao,
da stamattina mi sono accorto di questo problema. Sembra non funzionare più l'editor...
Ho trovato un paio di soluzione temporanee:

Aprire Firefox in modalità anonima (funziona solo con questo browser, con Chrome la mappa non appare nemmeno in modalità anomina e lo stesso vale con Microsoft Edge)

Con Opera il problema si risolve cliccando sull'opzione "blocco degli annunci pubblicitari"
mauro
Under 23
Under 23

Post by mauro »

Möve wrote: 12/07/2023, 10:08 I also got difficulties, can't see the map any more
I found a couple of workarounds:

Open Firefox in anonymous mode (it only works with this browser, with Chrome the map doesn't even appear in anonymous mode and the same goes for Microsoft Edge)

With Opera the problem is solved by clicking on the "ad blocker" option
mauro
Under 23
Under 23

Post by mauro »

nicolasdu38 wrote: 12/07/2023, 12:25 Bonjour
Même problème, la carte ne s'affiche pas pour créer un tracé.
J'ai trouvé quelques solutions de contournement :

Ouvrez Firefox en mode anonyme (il ne fonctionne qu'avec ce navigateur, avec Chrome la carte n'apparaît même pas en mode anonyme et il en va de même pour Microsoft Edge)

Avec Opera, le problème est résolu en cliquant sur l'option "bloqueur de publicités"