IMPORTANT: due to people using bots to scrape the website data, we have to restrict the access to the races only to people with an account. We hope that for now this will be temporay.

IMPORTANT: Routing and Elevation API are limited to 7000 calls per day. In case they are expired, they won't work until limit is re-charged. You can try in this case to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Comment with us the races in the Telegram Chat

New Contest Season is on: Contest 3

Follow us on Twitter: @laflammerouge16

New Feature: 3d maps - To activate it, follow this guide

The forum boss races

Show your creations here.
emmea90
Consulente tattico Continental Tour

The forum boss races

Post by emmea90 »

Inspired by the contest, I'll tracked a Tour Down Under absolutely out of the contest.

To keep the level of difficulty high, i leave start and finish line where they were (except for Adelaide in last stage)

Here it is what it camed out

Stage 1: Port Adelaide > Lyndoch
There is really not too much to change here. I kept the sprinter stage as it was.

Stage 2: Unley > Stirling
This stage is transformed in a little Liege, with two hard but short climbs in the final.

Stage 3: Glenelg > Victor Harbor
Stage 3 is the second and last for pure sprinters. I'd flatten this more than it was, but I also added a portion on the bay, exposed to the wind

Stage 4: Norwood > Uraidla
A more difficult stage with an hard climb (over 10% slopes) as penultimate climb with a longer climb in the final with only 3 Kms of descent

Stage 5: McLaren Vale > Willunga Hill
I already like the stage as it was. Difficult making it more harder keeping the finish line. So i added another hill.

Stage 6: Adelaide > Adelaide ITT
Stop the final boring stage, let's make an ITT to make also Time Trialist in the game.

Full route: maps/tours/view/8098
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic
emmea90

Re: The forum boss races

Post by emmea90 »

Giro 101 - Amore infinito
Here it is our proposal for Giro 101. Hope you will enjoy it

Prologue: Antwerpen > Antwerpen
Giro 101 starts in Belgium to celebrate the Italian Community in the country 12 years after Giro 2006. It starts with a Prologue in Antwerpen that will set first times for GC

Stage 1 will test the Wallonie part of Belgium with Mur de Huy faced far from the first uphill finish in Seraing

Stage 2 will celebrate 30 years since Fondriest 1988 victory in Renaix. Stage will feature the flemish part of region with iconic climbing of Kwaremont and Paterberg

Rest Day

First sprinter stage will be when the race will came back in Italy in Castel Volturno.

Medium Mountain stage in Apice, first day for the breakaway

Second sprinter stage in Barletta. Final is exposed to the sea

Back to back for Sprinters in Roseto degli abruzzi

Michele Scarponi stage with Finish in Filottrano after Muro (same of this year's Tirreno). Two gravel road climb in the middle as the Muro di Cingoli

Weekend will be closed by the first summit finish with Petrano back on the route after 9 years.

Rest Day

A medium mountain stage will open the second week with one of Tuscany most harder and iconic finishes at Ciocco

Sprinters are back on Salsomaggiore Terme stage

First ITT

"The outlets stage" from Fidenza to Serravalle. A Medium Mountain stage with a forgotten Giro mountain, passo Penice

Third weekend of race will be opened by Pian del Re back in Giro after 1991 and 1992 stages

Giro will pay a tribute to Marco Pantani after 20 years since Galibier 1998. Stage will propose again the same final of that day

Rest Day

Breakaway hilly stage after the rest day with uphill finish on Sacro Monte di Varallo

Last sprinters stage with finish in Morbegno

One of the most underrated climbs will debut on Giro. Stelvio + Torri di Fraele will be the first MTF

Middle stage will be short but will feature two forgotten climbs of Alto Adige: Monte Giovo and Pennes

The queen stage wiil feature Grappa from three different sides. The route will pay with this stage a tribute after 100 years to World War I end

Final ITT with traditional finish in Piazza Duomo
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic