Contests are back: Link

Editor has still troubles with free API, if you don't want to use OSM Elevation API you can try to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Roadbooks: LINK

Comment with us the races in the discussion thread or in the Telegram Chat

2020 Season Contests
Contest #8 - VOTING: Link

Issues with the Climb Search Feature

Rules and communication about the community.
TourDeFranceGO
Spettatore

Issues with the Climb Search Feature

Post by TourDeFranceGO »

Hello LFR staff and members of the community.

Recently a lot of my climbs have been rejected. And there is no problem with the fact that they have been rejected by staff you guys are just doing what your meant to do. But there is a problem here. Whenever I use the search for climbs it often doesn't return existing climbs. This isn't an issue with me filling in the wrong thing or not adding accents either. Climbs like the Croix de Coeur, Col de Mantet, and several others, I searched for and no results came up. So naturally I submitted climbs to be added to the map. Except they actually already exist so my climbs are being rejected. They won't come up on this search, only to then suddenly appear out of nowhere on the climb list when I create a stage including them. So in conclusion, either there is something I'm doing wrong (but i highly doubt there is) or there is a problem with this search system because it isn't returning climbs when in fact they are already there.

Can anyone help explain this?

Thanks in advance :D