Facebook login is not available anymore due to Facebook policy. If you need access to your old account send a mail with username and your actual mail.

IMPORTANT: Routing and Elevation API are limited to 7000 calls per day. In case they are expired, they won't work until limit is re-charged. You can try in this case to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Roadbooks: LINK

Comment with us the races in the discussion thread or in the Telegram Chat

2021 Season Contests
Contest #2: Milan - Rome and Bissagne - Guascogne - VOTING
Contest #3: Improved Spring Classic

A new map: Strade Bianche

Rules and communication about the community.

Do you want a map only in Tuscany or over the world?

Tuscany
26%
World
74%

Total votes: 42

Pigna

A new map: Strade Bianche

Post by Pigna »

Notice!

In a few days we will release a new map, which will open the way to the Climbs Map: the "Strade Bianche" Map.
The whole world admires the spectacle of the Strade Bianche, in Tuscany. So, we tracked a lot of sector to help you to draw in this wonderful region.
The map will contain a new approval system, so every user may propose to the staff, new sector to be included. It will be an important test for the Climb Map.

And now a question for you. Do you want a map only in Tuscany or over the world? We will realese the map with only Tuscan sector, so it's up to you to complete the map as you see fit. A Tuscan map we will more realistic (nearly all dirt races are there) and complete for the Strade Bianche, but an international map we will more funny (although incomplete).
Vote!
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Re: A new map: Strade Bianche

Post by Camenzind »

Maybe we can proceed following these Steps
Tuscany
Italy
Europe
improb
Appassionato
Appassionato

Post by improb »

I can help with dirt roads in Apulia. Either way, i suggest starting from Tuscany and slowly expanding into other Italian regions and then into the World
SergioHernan96
Spettatore

Post by SergioHernan96 »

Can someone please tell me how can I change the profile´s colors? Thank you
emmea90
Vicedirettore Sportivo di terza divisione
Vicedirettore Sportivo di terza divisione

Post by emmea90 »

SergioHernan96 wrote:Can someone please tell me how can I change the profile´s colors? Thank you
Choosing the race
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic
SergioHernan96
Spettatore

Post by SergioHernan96 »

emmea90 wrote:
SergioHernan96 wrote:Can someone please tell me how can I change the profile´s colors? Thank you
Choosing the race
Ok, so easy hahaha thank you dude¡ :beer: