EDITOR IS ON AGAIN

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer.

Please notice that the official language of forum is English. Not French. Not Italian. English.

Stage Editor - Error "track empty"

All about the stage editor: guides, releases and features.
lorenzo.alessandri
Spettatore

Stage Editor - Error "track empty"

Post by lorenzo.alessandri » 09/05/2018, 0:48

Hi all. Really niced to meet all of you and glad to have found such a great editor. I've searched all around here and I cannot find a solution for my problem.

I make a stage but when I click "save" button it gives me this error message "Warning! Track is empty and won't be saved", but track obviously is not empty. I tried to change every settings I could but nothing. And I searched here trying not to open a new editor but I didn't find anything to solve this. +If someone had already wrote something similar, I'm sorry I didn't see it. Thank you

Ciao a tutti. Quando a provo a fare il percorso di una tappa, cliccando "save" mi dà sempre lo stesso messaggio di errore "Warning! Track is empty and won't be saved". Ho cercato su tutto il forum se ci fossero state risposte a problemi simili ma non ho trovato niente e mi sono trovato costretto ad aprire un nuovo topic.
Grazie

Lorenzo

emmea90
Giornalista
Giornalista

Re: Stage Editor - Error "track empty"

Post by emmea90 » 09/05/2018, 8:56

lorenzo.alessandri wrote:
09/05/2018, 0:48
Hi all. Really niced to meet all of you and glad to have found such a great editor. I've searched all around here and I cannot find a solution for my problem.

I make a stage but when I click "save" button it gives me this error message "Warning! Track is empty and won't be saved", but track obviously is not empty. I tried to change every settings I could but nothing. And I searched here trying not to open a new editor but I didn't find anything to solve this. +If someone had already wrote something similar, I'm sorry I didn't see it. Thank you

Ciao a tutti. Quando a provo a fare il percorso di una tappa, cliccando "save" mi dà sempre lo stesso messaggio di errore "Warning! Track is empty and won't be saved". Ho cercato su tutto il forum se ci fossero state risposte a problemi simili ma non ho trovato niente e mi sono trovato costretto ad aprire un nuovo topic.
Grazie

Lorenzo
Have you clicked on "Draw Profile"?
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic

lorenzo.alessandri
Spettatore

Post by lorenzo.alessandri » 09/05/2018, 10:44

Yes, but it didn't show me profile on altimetry box, then track was empty. I tried with a short stage and it shows me. Maybe is it a problem with long distances with high numbers of yellow cirlces? Or it's because for some km I make the same road in other direction?

emmea90
Giornalista
Giornalista

Post by emmea90 » 09/05/2018, 20:12

lorenzo.alessandri wrote:
09/05/2018, 10:44
Yes, but it didn't show me profile on altimetry box, then track was empty. I tried with a short stage and it shows me. Maybe is it a problem with long distances with high numbers of yellow cirlces? Or it's because for some km I make the same road in other direction?
Limit to draw a profile is 300 km. You can't draw a longer stage, so you can't save it
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic

lorenzo.alessandri
Spettatore

Post by lorenzo.alessandri » 10/05/2018, 0:26

Ok. track was shorter, but maybe my connession and my google chrome didn't allow me to save. Now seems solved. Thank you.