IMPORTANT: due to people using bots to scrape the website data, we have to restrict the access to the races only to people with an account. We hope that for now this will be temporay.

IMPORTANT: Routing and Elevation API are limited to 7000 calls per day. In case they are expired, they won't work until limit is re-charged. You can try in this case to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Comment with us the races in the Telegram Chat

New Contest Season is on: Contest 3

Follow us on Twitter: @laflammerouge16

New Feature: 3d maps - To activate it, follow this guide

Suggestions

All about the stage editor: guides, releases and features.
Pigna

Suggestions

Post by Pigna »

This site is an open-air workshop. We have many ideas , but little time to realize them.
Use this topic to propose your suggestions for the editor, the forum and everything about this site.
Tazio
Spettatore

Re: Suggestions

Post by Tazio »

No suggestion to make but just a post to tell you that this new version of the Route editor is awesome :) Congratulations and keep up the good job !

The HD Giro d'Italia profiles are just perfect. I can't help but using them for all my stages even when the course is in France or Spain :ahah:
Pigna

Post by Pigna »

Tazio wrote:No suggestion to make but just a post to tell you that this new version of the Route editor is awesome :) Congratulations and keep up the good job !

The HD Giro d'Italia profiles are just perfect. I can't help but using them for all my stages even when the course is in France or Spain :ahah:
Thanks!
Chris89
Spettatore

Post by Chris89 »

Yeah, thank you very much. I like this project and the editor is very good. If I could suggest one thing: When showing the complete Tour (all stages at one screen) it would be nice to turn off the city names or make them smaller or something. Because of the black background, they always hide big areas of the route for me. Especially when it's a GT.
xflyinghighx
Spettatore

Post by xflyinghighx »

I have a small suggestion i came up with while watching at those contest routes. Maybe you can add a feature where you can rate the route or the tour with one to five stars.
Pigna

Post by Pigna »

xflyinghighx wrote:I have a small suggestion i came up with while watching at those contest routes. Maybe you can add a feature where you can rate the route or the tour with one to five stars.
I don't like this feature, becouse in the past we have flame originated by similar possibilities. A user can express his opinions using the comments without the simplifications of the stars.

Thanks anyway for the suggestion :beer:
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Post by Camenzind »

How can I set up a GPM if I would create a circuit?
If I click "Add a GPM" I'm not able to set up the starting point and a GPM not at the finish line
emmea90
Consulente tattico Continental Tour

Post by emmea90 »

This is a problem that actually i am not able to solve until big changes on the editor.

You can add it from the profile, change it and starting point will be the same of automatic climb
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Post by Camenzind »

In the future, is it possible to have a "Virtual Tour" as in Google Earth to check perfectly if the route is correct?
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Post by Camenzind »

How is it possible that in the "Edit" version average slope of a climb is 7.65% and in "View" version become 6.4%?
You can check in my 6th stage of Giro contest
Lory94ITA
Appassionato
Appassionato

Post by Lory94ITA »

Maybe you didn't put the climb's starting point in the right place. Does the uphill's length in edit mode matches with the view mode one?
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Post by Camenzind »

10.5 KM VS 10.47 KM
but the question is the same: why does it change? Is it automatic? So why we need to select starting point
emmea90

Post by emmea90 »

On the edit, climb list you see is computed in automatic
On the view is computed by your starting point
Software Engineer, Cycling Fanatic
Paganini
Allievo
Allievo

Post by Paganini »

A purely graphical suggestion: the red line in the Giro profiles should be smoother and less responsive to the zig-zag of the terrain, differently to the Tour one , and the GPM/TV/feed logos should be bigger :babbo:
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Post by Camenzind »

Ragazzi, non so se solo io ho questo problema, ma capita spesso che quando inserisco un intermedio informativo (pallino giallo per intenderci), oltre a crearmi l'intermedio, mi fa sparire un GPM o uno sprint intermedio nella sezione in basso dove setti i nomi e le categorie dei GPM ma resta nel profilo grafico...
Lory94ITA
Appassionato
Appassionato

Post by Lory94ITA »

Camenzind wrote:Ragazzi, non so se solo io ho questo problema, ma capita spesso che quando inserisco un intermedio informativo (pallino giallo per intenderci), oltre a crearmi l'intermedio, mi fa sparire un GPM o uno sprint intermedio nella sezione in basso dove setti i nomi e le categorie dei GPM ma resta nel profilo grafico...
Sì succedeva anche a me, l'avevo fatto notare ad emmea in privato...succede solo quando vuoi aggiungere intermedi in un secondo momento ad una traccia che li aveva già vero? zizo
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Post by Camenzind »

Si esatto
Pigna

Post by Pigna »

Questo è un forum internazionale e per questo la sua lingua è l'inglese, eccetto dove ne sono concesse altre. In particolare non tollero la lingua italiana perché qua la parla la gran maggioranza e l'unico risultato della sua presenza è quello di scoraggiare gli utenti di altre nazionalità, che si ritroverebbero davanti un forum fatto da quasi solo italiani che parlano inglese per sport. Se proprio è faticoso scrivere in inglese potete utilizzare uno dei tanti canali privati che avete a disposizione e conoscete. Camenzind sei avvertito.
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Post by Camenzind »

I think that your remark is exagerate but ok
For me was easier explain the problem in italian, but I don't finish my sentence because I don't want any ban
Camenzind
Tifoso
Tifoso

Post by Camenzind »

Hello, someone in the staff could check stage below please?
maps/viewtrack/hd/59300

I don't understand why I have altitude with decimals in the profile