- This is my Tour de France 2020 route (6 stages for sprinters, 6 medium difficulty stages, 6 high difficulty stages, 3 individual time trials)
- Tour de France starts with a Individual Time Trial, 20km around Nice's coast and hills with Mont Boron and Cote d'Avenue Reine Victoria like ìntermediate climb, start and finish on Boulevard des Anglais
- The second stage is very tough, it starts and finishes on Nice, it across Col d'Eze and Cote d'Avenue Reine Victoria to ride twice, Col St.Roch, Col de Braus, Col de Turini and Col de Chateauneuf, a ride where climbers and GC's puncheur can be really fight
- Provence hills are the principal focus of stage number 3,from Cannes to Salernes, it across the Verdon Canyon, that stages is for breakaway far specialists.
- Finally the sprinters, from Manosque to Orange, not completely flat but on the final reserves a two laps on Orange's city circuit with the short climb of Montèe Spartacus.
- Another hilly day, from Pont du Gard to Florac with Col de l'Exil, Cote de Fabreges and Cote de Mas-Soubeyran on the final with descent arrive on Florac.
- Stage number six is very nervous, hilly but for resistance sprinters, from Florac to Saint-Affrique,it across Cote de Montmirat, Col de Coperlac and Puech-Alt, last climb summit is distanced 13km from Saint-Affrique arrive.
- Stage number seven is the classical transition stage from Albi to Tarascon-sur-Ariege, down the Pyrenees. Not very tough stage reserved to a sure sprint.
- The first Pyrenees's stage from Tarascon-sur-Ariege a la ville de la Madonne de Lourdes, with six climb to accross : Col de Port, Col de Portech, Col du Portet-d'Aspet Monument Casartelli, Col de Mentè,Col de Beyrede and Col de la Croix Blanche. that stage is dedicate to memory of Fabio Casartelli, on his 25th anniversary from his tragedy on Portet-d'Aspet.
- The last arrive on the Pyrenees, the last stage of first week finishes on Luz-Ardiden, but before across Col de Marie-Blanque, the terrible Col d'Aubisque and Col d'Espandelles, last time Tour de France arrived here was on 2011. A very tough stage for real climber
- The stage number 10 starts from L'-Ile-d'Oleron on the Atlantic Coast and arrive at Montbron, a very flat stages where the sprinters can be take off her explosivity.
- Another sprinters stage from Limoges to Saint-Amand-Montrond, the final circuit include a tough short climb where Julian Alaphilippe have a ride record e try to attack her to win the stage.
- The first hilly top finish stage, from Nevers to Vulcania Puy de Lemptegy, upper the Clermont-Ferrand town on the theme park of Vulcania, but before it across le Mur de Chevalard, le Cote de Charade on the old circuit of Clermont-Ferrand, Col des Goules and Col de la Nugère, the final is on a 4th category climb, similar to a final of Amstel Gold Race.
- Another breakaway far stage from Issoire to Le Chambon-Feugerolles, it across the climb of : Cote de Brenat, Cote de Faredonde,Col des Pradaux, Col des Limites, Cote de Gourgois with flat final at Le Chambon-Feugerolles.
- The first very hard time trial on Saint-Etienne hills with the arrive to Saint-Christo-en-Jarez, here GC's puncheur can be really fight with clock, the last hill climb is very tough and can be make a new redefined classification.
- The final stage of second week is very hard, from Chambery to Albertville, it across 4 climbs like : Col du Chat, Col de l'Epine. Col du Granier and Collet du Tamiè and descent final to Albertville
- The first stage on the Alps is very hard, from Annecy to La Rosiere, it across Col de l'Arpettaz, the Hors Categorie climb of Cormet de Roselend and the final climb of La Rosiere, last arrive here is two years ago when Tour and Dauphine arrived up here.
- From Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Les Deux Alpes for remember Marco Pantani on his 50th birth with the same arrive of 1998's stage, but before acrosses Col de la Madeleine, Col de Chaussy, Col de la Croix de Fer, L'Alpe d'Huez and Col de Sarenne.
- After the two alpines top finish, we arrive in descent from Grenoble to Bellegarde-sur-Valserine, it across that climbs like : Col de Porte, Col du Mont Tournier, Col du Clergeon, Col de la Croix de Famban, Col de Richemond and final descen to Bellegarde-sur-Valserine
- Another nervous stage from Bellegarde-sur-Valserine to Dijon, the final is for resistant sprinter but before across, Cote de Chatillon-en-Michaille, Col du Berthiand and on the final, the not hard climb of Cote de Gouville.
- A long individual time trial before Paris arrive, from Vagney to Gerardmer La Mauselaine, here the yellow jersey fighters can be really fight, the stage includes 4 tough climbs : Col du Haut du Tot, Col de Sapois, Col de la Pepiniere and the final ascent to La Mauselaine.
- Finally Paris, from Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines town which host the Velodrome Nationale de France, the Sprinter World Championship on the Champs Elysees is been sured after 7 long laps on the famous Tour de France final circuit.