IMPORTANT: due to people using bots to scrape the website data, we have to restrict the access to the races only to people with an account. We hope that for now this will be temporay.

IMPORTANT: Routing and Elevation API are limited to 7000 calls per day. In case they are expired, they won't work until limit is re-charged. You can try in this case to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Comment with us the races in the Telegram Chat

New Contest Season is on: Contest 3

Follow us on Twitter: @laflammerouge16

New Feature: 3d maps - To activate it, follow this guide

Non-official Contest: German Tour Voting

Compete in the contests and become the best stagemaker!

Moderator: Tracking Contests

Will4563
Allievo
Allievo

Non-official Contest: German Tour Voting

Post by Will4563 »

In this topic you can vote for the German Tour, according to the following rules.

PLEASE READ ALL THE POST BEFORE VOTING

How to vote

1 - You have to judge the track according to the requirements: contests/non-official-contest-german-tour-t7438.html

2 - You have to write in a post your best FIVE routes, from worse to best, providing a brief motivation for each choice
FIFTH PLACE
(Motivation)

FOURTH PLACE
(Motivation)

THIRD PLACE
(Motivation)

SECOND PLACE
(Motivation)

FIRST PLACE
(Motivation)
How does it work?
- First choice got 6 points, second 4, third 3, fourth 2 and fifth 1 point.
- Presentation bonus grant you 3 points (we will add later with penalties who took the bonus)
- Ranking will be made according to points obtained
- In case of equality I will decide the winner
- YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF
- You can also comment other people's reviews regarding your or other one's routes
- YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR VOTE ONCE SUBMITTED

Who can vote?
- Every user that submitted a contest (full points vote)
- Every user in the La Flamme Rouge Staff (Emmea90, Pigna, Sagan99, Matthorse, Nasdon33, Linkinito, Bose12)
- Every other user (full points vote)

Penalties
- Every user that submitted a contest and doesn't submit a valid vote (with 5 choices and motivations) will get a 10 points penalty for his route.

Requisites for the +3 bonus
- Providing link of the tour in the post
- Providing viewable image of each stage with a description in the post

Deadline for vote phase is November 21, h 23.59

Routes:
Tim ze claimbeer: maps/tours/view/19503
Will4563: maps/tours/view/19495 +4 bonus
mauro: maps/tours/view/19515 +1 bonus
benoît.guillot: maps/tours/view/19500 +1 bonus
BETTO: maps/tours/view/19609 +1 bonus
Anderson: maps/tours/view/19704 +3 bonus
lukkier: maps/tours/view/19534 +3 bonus
Last edited by Will4563 on 25/10/2021, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
mauro
Under 23
Under 23

Re: Non-official Contest: German Tour Voting

Post by mauro »

I beg your pardon, but (as also in the official contests) I don't have the time to examine all the courses and cast votes.
Will4563
Allievo
Allievo

Post by Will4563 »

My votes:

5th place: lukkier
I like your route, there was not anything I didn't like, but they other routes was just a tiny bit better.

4th place: BETTO
It was hard to say who of you and lukkier their was best, but at last I decided you, because of your stage 19, there was really good.

3rd place: benoît.guillot
Your stages was good too, the only thing there don't give you a second place is the fact that you have a really long time trial at the second stage.

2nd place: Tim ze claimbeer
You had some of the best stages, espacially your gravel stage on stage 19, but I think your start is a little to flat.

1st place: Anderson
Masterful tour. Everything was their. I didn't hate anything and their was the right balance. Good job.
Will4563
Allievo
Allievo

Post by Will4563 »

mauro wrote: 25/10/2021, 16:32 I beg your pardon, but (as also in the official contests) I don't have the time to examine all the courses and cast votes.
Sorry to hear. I had hoped that we could get as many votes as possible.
BETTO
Appassionato
Appassionato

Post by BETTO »

5th place - Will4563
In your tour I think that GC would be decided most in TT; I dont' like that stages 19 and 20 are flat.

4th place - Benoit.guillot
I love history too but I don't like the KZ idea, I'm sorry. Your HM stages are good; interesting stage 20 despite that 3rd week seems a little weak

3rd place - Tim ze Claimbeer
Your route is good and I think your stage 20 is the best in the contest. I couldn't rank you higher due to some critics: in stage 18 I would draw an other passage on the last climb, stage 19 I think is not draw quite well and in my opinion bonisprints are put with no sense in your tour. (There's also some track imperfections)

2d place - Lukkier
Spectacular route! Anyway I think is too hard to see a GT like this in real life, in 3rd week misses a stage where GCR can recover. Also, I think that this Tour had to finish in Berlin o Wien

1st place - Anderson
Very good and balanced. The only thing I dislike is that I would like Berlin as Gran Departure or even better the arrive of the Tour
Tim ze claimbeer
Spettatore

Post by Tim ze claimbeer »

Here is my voting:

Sorry for not providing the link, I completely bottled that :roll: Anyways…

5th place: benoit.guillot
Just like Betto above, I don’t really like the KZ idea, i think that the history is important, but a tour should celebrate the places it visits, and you should really not celebrate a KZ. With that said, I think your tour is a very solid one.
4th place: Betto
I love some of your circuit stages, but I don’t like the fact that the transition distance are very far between many stages. On top of that, the first part of your tour is too easy, with a super hard last week in contrast to that. Plus points for your last stage though.
3rd place: Lukkier
I like your tour, but it didn’t catch my eyes like some others did. I like your mountain stages, especially the one to Roßfeld, but then again, I dislike that the finish of the tour is in Bern.
2nd place: Will4563
I really like your start with the Brocken stage especially. The second week is a bit easy to me, whereas the start of the 3rd week is way to hard, compensating for some earlier stages. Overall, still a good tour.
1st place: Anderson
I think your tour is the most complete and I really love your mountain stages like stage 12 or 19 for instance, they are really Vuelta-like. Only thing I didn’t like is that the 20th stage is a flat one (even though it’s labeled as Hilly).
Anderson
Spettatore

Post by Anderson »

My voting:

5th place: benoît.guillot
Your Swiss stages are interesting, but I don't like the French stage finish and the last 4 stages (I think it was planned as a copy of this year's Vuelta, but stage 20 is not hard enough).

4th place: BETTO
You found some great finish locations (Linz, Zinar, Nürburgring), but I can't see the balance between many flat stages and some extremely hard ones (especially 15 and 19).

3rd place: Tim ze claimbeer
Overall your tour is lovely, but there are some bigger issues: I don't understand the Sylt and Grindelwald stages (both not feasible) and the transfers are long and sometimes confusing.

2nd place: Will4563
Your route follows a visible line which is great for organization (transfers etc.) and the stages are really well drawn. But the 1st week is a bit too hard for me and stages 19 and 20 are completely wasted.

1st place: Lukkier
The winner! You've drawn a great tour with some promising stages (12, 14, 18, 20). I could clearly see the race idea and you've also inserted touristical highlights in your route (Dresden, Linz, Bavarian and Swiss lakes etc.).
--------------------------------------------
3rd place Tour de France Contest 2020
2nd place Tour de France Contest 2021
Will4563
Allievo
Allievo

Post by Will4563 »

Voting is closed
Will4563
Allievo
Allievo

Post by Will4563 »

Final ranking:
Anderson: 21 points (3x 1st place, 3 presentation bonus)
Will4563: 13 points (2x 2nd place, 1x 5th place, 4 presentation bonus)
Tim ze claimbeer: 10 points (1x 2nd place, 2x 3rd place, no presentation bonus)
lukkier: 7 points (1x 1st place, 1x 2nd place, 1x 3rd place, 1x 5th place, 3 presentation bonus, -10 voting penalty)
BETTO: 7 points (3x 4th place, 1 presentation bonus)
benoît.guillot: -2 points (1x 3rd place, 1x 4th place, 2x 5th place, 1 presentation bonus, -10 voting penalty)
mauro: -9 points (1 bonus point, -10 voting penalty)
Last edited by Will4563 on 22/11/2021, 8:45, edited 1 time in total.
Will4563
Allievo
Allievo

Post by Will4563 »

Ranking only with voting:
Anderson: 18 points (3x 1st place)
lukkier: 14 points (1x 1st place, 1x 2nd place, 1x 3rd place, 1x 5th place)
Tim ze claimbeer: 10 points (1x 2nd place, 2x 3rd place)
Will4563: 9 points (2x 2nd place, 1x 5th place)
benoît.guillot: 7 points (1x 3rd place, 1x 4th place,2x 5th place)
BETTO: 6 points (3x 4th place)
mauro: 0 points
Last edited by Will4563 on 03/03/2022, 9:00, edited 1 time in total.
Will4563
Allievo
Allievo

Post by Will4563 »

Gongratulations to Anderson for winning the first annual German Tour Contest. Let's see if you can win again next year.

And thanks to everybody there took time to make a route and vote. The contest couldn't have been this succes without you.