OSM Elevation service should be up again.

If you doesn't want to use OSM Elevation API you can try to do a GPX on RideWithGPS site and import it on the editor

Please don't spam us mail and PMs that we won't answer and notice that the official language of forum is English.

Ahoj!

You can present yourself here.
Zaschrona
Spettatore

Ahoj!

Post by Zaschrona » 01/08/2017, 1:11

Hello!

I am Zaschrona, and I am an amateur cyclist and a cycling fan, especially of the Czech cycling. I also love to create and think about new things and I also try to make improvements to already existing things I really like. When it comes together, that is why I really like this site and big thanks for creating it, the idea is perfect!

I hope I can contribute to this site especially when it comes to my country. There is some growing interest in cycling here, we actually have some new cycling races almost every year, we already have some existing races, mainly Czech Cycling Tour, plus there is some huge history of cycling here as well, especially I believe the famous Peace Race that still exists even today at least in U23 category is well-known.

If nothing else, I hope I can help the site to create some decently sized archive of climbs of the Czech Republic and neighbouring areas in Poland, Germany, Slovakia or Austria as I feel my knowledge of country where I live is surely the best thing I can offer to this site, similarly as I love to see climbs I know from my bike in the database as I find out all the real percantages and I can plan my cycling trips around the country in a new way. If it helps other people to create some new routes, then even better!

Wish you all the best.
Zaschrona

Pigna

Re: Ahoj!

Post by Pigna » 01/08/2017, 10:45

Welcome ;)

nasdon33
Spettatore

Re: Ahoj!

Post by nasdon33 » 01/08/2017, 10:52

Welcome and thanks for your support!
Vincitore "Il Piccolo Zome" 2015